Pages

5 February 2013

Back in Black (literally)

Well I'm back, even though nobody is reading my blog - but that'll come soon enough! =)

Well life is busy here in Denmark, I have a lot of homework and assignments due this week - but right now I just want to write a blogpost - Haven't written one in ages (almost literally)........

But it is a new year, a fresh new start and I'm going to make the most of it! =)

I spend New Years Eve with some friends from my Boarding School, which was fun and really nice to see them again!



My class and I also had a course about becoming a better class, both socially and when it comes to studying, it was with a firm called TRUE NORTH and it was such a great experience. We did a lot of games and got taught how to think positively! And we got to break a wooden brett with your BARE HANDS!!! That was so much fun, and the adrenalin rushed through my body after I had succeed (in the first try) breaking it! :)


    
This is the pieces left from the wood we, in my team, smashed. 
 This is one of the many posters made to change our minds to more positive ones. It is about The Fear of Image, your Fimage. Fimage is the way you are afraid how others are thinking about your image.


No comments:

Post a Comment